Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Gold Coast Trip 2011 Day 10 - Seaworld, Timezone & More

21 Sept 2011: 

Today we headed back to Seaworld and catch some things that we didn't get to see or do the first time we were there. The main thing that we all wanted to do was go on the Jet Rescue ride. It's like a rollercoaster but instead of sitting in cars, you're actually riding a jetski around the track. And you're moving really, really fast and the turns are pretty tight. It's a really fun ride. Maddi and I also went back on the Sea Viper a couple of times too. 

That afternoon we went to the Timezone, which is a massive gaming arcade. Sharon had a couple of Timezone cards from a previous visit and we started using the to accumulate points on which we can use later to exchange for prizes. We spent a good couple of hours there, during which time we got to catch up with a close friend of mine, Jenni French, and her family. It was really good to catch up with Jenni as it's been far too long between visits. 

Back at the resort that night we started to pack for our journey home. This was a now or never situation for me. Something that I have had on my mind that I needed to get out. I sat Sharon down, looked her straight in the eye and asked her to marry me. She said yes. 

More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment