Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Molly Anne Edman

At 1512hrs (3:12pm Australian Eastern Standard Time), Molly Anne Edman entered the world. And before I go any further, yes I wept unashamedly as soon as I saw her. After a delay of a few days, which, was more than worth it, we were able to finally hold our little girl in our arms today. I honestly still can't believe that I'm a father, it seems so..surreal. it could be that I'm also writting this while feeling totally exhausted. After spending just a few hours with our new daughter and having to come home, leaving Sharon and Molly at the hospital, I am amazed at how much I miss my little angel already. She's so tiny, and fragile and after 9 months of waiting, Sharon and I are now able to hold our little princess in our arms. Molly's big sister, Maddi, also can't wait to hold her little sister for the first time. Maddi is so excited about her new role of elder sibling, she barely took her eyes of little Molly tonight. I'm so happy to finally have our little girl with us, and look forward to bringing her and her mother home at the end of the week

 

More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment